Saturday, August 22, 2009

Captain Abu Raed: A Review

Captain Abu Raed is a 2007 Jordanian drama movie, it won numerous awards at several film festivals.

The movie follows Abu Raed, a poor guy from a poor neighborhood. He is a very simple and kindhearted man, and you learn that from the very start. He becomes the neighborhood's storyteller when he is mistaken for a pilot by one of the kids. I deliberately will not talk more about this movie, I have it, watch it. Satisfaction guaranteed or your 100 minutes back (yes, I can restore time!)



I really recommend this movie. Some of the acting is a bit off, and it has a few slow point that's why I give this movie 8.5/10 awesomes.

1 comment:

  1. waw
    I consider this as a courage that when he believed his thinking and talked about it ...
    we just need to believe on our thinkings even if it will no be as we think
    just interest in that
    thank u
    and consider me as new follower

    ReplyDelete